Hygiene is a major part of everyday life, and it has only become more important in recent days. One of the most useful tools in the pursuit of hygiene is a good soap dispenser. Therefore, to make sure that you find a great soap dispenser that fits your needs, this article will introduce some of the best soap dispensers available.
If you’re in a hurry, here are our top 3 quick picks for the best soap dispenser of 2021
- Coastwide Professional J-Series Automatic Hand Soap Dispenser
- PURELL Education FMX-20 Foam Soap Dispenser
- Health Guard TOPFILL Counter Mount Dispenser
Criteria for Choosing the best soap dispenser
There are a large number of soap dispensers available for purchase, and they come in all shapes and sizes. Some are manual, some are automatic, and there are many different designs to consider. However, there are some things you want, no matter which type or design you end up going with, such as:
- Volume: Most of the soap dispensers that you will find have a decent volume, but that does not make it any less important. After all, volume directly relates to how many people it can serve before needing to be refilled. Therefore, the amount of soap that the dispensers on this list can hold was taken into account.
- Durability: Durability is vital for any soap dispenser, and this only becomes more true if it is going to be used in a high-traffic area. Since they will be getting a lot of use, if they are not durable, they are likely to break. All of the soap dispensers on this list are durable and meant for heavy day-to-day use.
- Maintenance: Whether it is a simple refill or something more troublesome, there will be times when a soap dispenser needs to be worked on. The soap dispensers on this list were chosen because they can be maintained easily, meaning you can reduce the amount of time a dispenser is out of operation.
There are a lot of other considerations for what makes certain soap dispensers stand out above the rest, such as whether the output is sufficient. However, the above are universal concerns that take precedence over the rest. Fortunately, there are plenty of soap dispensers that satisfy those requirements.
The 7 of Best Soap Dispenser of 2021
With so many different soap dispensers out there, it can be difficult to know where to start. You might not even know whether you want a manual or automatic dispenser. There are also dispensers that give liquid soap directly and some that deliver soap in a foam form. The list below will introduce you to a variety of great soap dispensers.
The first soap dispenser that you should consider is the Coastwide Professional J-Series soap dispenser featured here. It really is a great choice, even if you are just looking for an automatic, hands-free dispenser to avoid the spread of germs. Plus, it helps you avoid waste by allowing you to adjust the amount dispersed with each use.
It is also easy to refill this soap dispenser, with it having color-coded interior touchpoints and sharing a universal key with other J-Series dispensers. The clear window on the front even lets you keep track of the soap remaining in the dispenser. The dispenser holds 1200 mL and uses four C batteries, which are included with the dispenser.
- Since it is automatic, you do not need to worry about germs
- The amount of soap dispersed can be adjusted
- The color-coded interior touchpoints make it easy to refill
You can track the soap using the clear window
- It alerts you when the batteries need to be changed
- You have to pay a premium for the metallic finish
PURELL creates a number of products related to keeping things clean, and this foam soap dispenser is no exception. It is a great product, and even though it is targeted at schools, the performance speaks for itself. The system holds 2000 mL, and it is designed to give out the exact amount of soap needed, so it can be refilled less often.
Of course, the output is meant for smaller hands, but it works for everyone. It also has a large window on the front, making it easy to keep up with the amount of soap left. When you do have to refill, it is as easy as placing a refill bottle. There is even a removable collar, so you can recycle without any effort. The ABS plastic used makes it durable too.
- The volume and output mean that you do not have to refill often
- It is targeted towards smaller hands but works for everyone
- You can monitor the remaining soap using the large front window
- It is easy to refill, and the refill bottles are easy to recycle
- The ABS plastic and polycarbonate view window are durable
- It is not the best option for large hands
- It does not have the most pleasing ascetic
If you want something that can mount on a counter instead of a wall or mirror, you should consider the Health Guard TOPFILL soap dispenser. The main innovation featured with this dispenser is that it can be refilled from the top, meaning you do not have to crawl under the counter to add more soap to the dispenser.
Filling this dispenser from the top is made easier due to the patented refill dock and reusable refill bags. The dock prevents spills and leaks, while the sealed system with reusable soap refills prevents contamination. The amount of foaming hand soap used is only 0.75 mL as well, which means that it can deliver 1300 handwashes when full.
- It can be mounted on a counter
- The design allows it to be refilled from the top
- The refill dock prevents spills and leaks
- The sealed system with reusable soap refills prevents contamination
- It can deliver up to 1300 handwashes when it is full
- It holds less soap than many other dispensers
The AutoFoam Dispenser from Rubbermaid is a versatile and self-sufficient model of soap dispenser. In fact, the power source makes it very cost-effective as well, with the LumeCel rechargeable energy cell and solar panels allowing indoor light sources to charge the unit. Not only does this make it battery-free, but it is environmentally friendly.
When this soap dispenser reaches the end of its lifetime, you can recycle every part of it. However, until then, you will find that it requires little to no maintenance. It also has high-capacity refills, helping you reduce labor and soap costs. Plus, it is automatic, so you do not have to worry about germs. There is a lot to love with this soap dispenser.
- It has a built-in power source that charges with indoor light
- The entire dispenser is environmentally friendly and recyclable
- It will require little to no maintenance over its lifetime
- The refills are high-capacity
- It dispenses soap automatically
- There is no window to track soap usage
- It is far more expensive than most soap dispensers
When it comes to durability, the Genuine Joe soap dispenser featured here is a terrific option. It is made from stainless steel and has rounded edges, making it durable and easy to clean. It also features sturdy, theft-proof construction that prevents tampering and damage, so you can rest assured that it will last for a long time in any environment.
This soap dispenser can contain 40 ounces of soap, which is about 1200 mL, so you do not have to worry about filling it too often. Moreover, it has a top-fill design and does not require replacement packs. Instead, all you have to do is pour more soap in, topping it up whenever needed. It might be the last soap dispenser you ever have to purchase.
- It is made with durable stainless steel
- It is sturdy and features theft-proof construction
- It can hold around 1200 mL of liquid soap
- The top-fill design makes it easy to refill
- Knowing how much soap is left is difficult
- Without filling packs, there is a chance it gets contaminated
- It does not have the most appealing look
Pacific Blue makes some great products, and this manual soap dispenser is one of them. It is meant for high-traffic areas, with the entire thing being made to withstand heavy day-to-day use without a problem. It is not just about durability, though. The refills are high-capacity, and it allows you to adjust the amount dispensed each time it is used.
This dispenser also features a closed system, which reduces the chances of cross-contamination. One of the ways it does this is by including a new nozzle with every refill. The window on the front allows you to monitor the amount of soap used as well, ensuring that you use at least 99% of the soap before needing to refill.
- It is made to withstand heavy day-to-day use
- The refills are high-capacity
- You can adjust the amount dispensed with each use
- Each refill has a new nozzle, reducing contamination risk
- The window on the front makes it easy to get the most out of each refill
- There are sturdier options out there
This Georgia-Pacific soap dispenser is a high-end product. It starts with a sleek and modern look, and it ups the stakes by operating quietly. It is also easy to use, whether it is dispensing their high-quality soap or loading a new high-capacity refill in seconds. With this dispenser, you can leave your concerns about maintenance behind.
The refills are easy to load, but there is more to love about them. This dispenser has a large capacity of 1800 mL, and due to the design, there is less of a chance of cross-contamination. Plus, to make things even better, there is a discreet indicator that tells you when you need to refill the soap or change the batteries.
- The aesthetics are sleek and modern
- It operates without making much noise
- The refills are easy to install and last for a long time
- The design reduces the chance of cross-contamination
- There is an indicator for the soap and batteries
- It is expensive compared to most soap dispensers
How to Shop for a Soap Dispenser
Soap dispensers are one of the items that require extra consideration. After all, there are a lot of concerns to take into account, and your final choice will depend on what features suit your needs. Therefore, when shopping for a soap dispenser, consider these things:
- Automatic or Manual: The first thing you need to consider is whether you want an automatic or manual soap dispenser. The manual dispensers are less expensive on average, while the automatic dispensers cost more. However, automatic dispensers do not require users to touch them, reducing germs.
- Refilling: Refilling is another thing to think about. The first issue is how easy it is to refill the dispenser. Some only require you to pour more in, while others need a refill pack. Of course, refill packs might be more expensive, but they reduce the chance of cross-contamination and can be effortless to install.
- Mounting: Another concern is how you want to mount your soap dispenser. Many soap dispensers are meant to go on walls, but there are many that go on counters as well. You might also want to consider how these things impact refilling.
There are other things that you might think about as well, such as the size of the dispenser or the materials used. After all, how easy a dispenser is to clean and how durable it often depends on the materials. Regardless, as long as you think about the features carefully, it will not be hard to find one that will work for you.
It is not difficult to find a soap dispenser that will get the job done, but since hygiene is so important, it is worth taking the extra time to find the perfect one for you. Just make sure that you consider everything, from the space it will be placed to how many people will use it on a daily basis. If you do that, you will not have a problem.
Other Products You May Need
- Add Related Articles Here